If you have a small business, marketing and advertising are an integral part of increasing your exposure, your reputation and ultimately, your revenue. Promotional personalized items are a very important component of increasing your exposure within your community and your target market. Aside from gaining new customers and retaining your current customers, you must as a business owner keep your employees and workers happy and satisfied. Holding team building activities is a great way to do just that. Here are a few ideas on unique corporate team building events:
* Volunteer: Getting your team together to volunteer within the community is a great team building exercise. It’s also a great way to get some free publicity for your business, and build your reputation within the community.
* Mystery Dinner: Who did it? Mystery dinners get the audience involved and is a great way to get your employees involved in a fun and exciting adventure.
* Room escape games: This is a fairly new adventure that can be both challenging and exciting. It’s a great way to get your employees to work together and
* Sports Game: Does your community have a major league sports team? Arrange for a team outing that involves watching the game with dinner and drinks. Consider splurging on box seats where your employees can watch their favorite team play.
* Canoeing: This sport requires teamwork, where everyone needs to work together in order to achieve the goal; i.e. arrive at the destination. A canoeing package can include an instructional portion, along with a race and event that helps your employees work as a team and learn how to work together.
* Board Game Tournament: This is another great way to get all of your employees involved in a team building exercise. There are plenty of board games to choose from and you can choose whether to designate teams or work as singles.
Promotional personalized items are a great way to reward your employees after a team building event.